• http://rergroup.ecrater.co.uk/ is operated by rer Group .
• We are not VAT registered, therefore VAT is not applicable.
• By purchasing any products from us you are acknowledging that you have read and agree by all the terms and conditions of our website and agree to accept the advertised purchase price of the goods from us.
• We do not sell Graded or Returned stock. All our stock items are brand new and carry manufacturer’s warranty where applicable. However, if at any time we decide to sell any Graded Stock items, we will ensure that this is clearly displayed and you are aware of this prior to purchasing the product.
• When we refer to working days, these do not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
• If you need to contact us, in the first instance we ask that you please log on to our ‘Contact’ page and use our messaging service. You may also contact us by direct email: email@example.com
• These Terms & Conditions of Sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from a contract.
• All goods will be purchased through Paypal. You do not have to have an account with Paypal to purchase your goods.
• We do not collect any payment details or store such records. We have elected to use Paypal so that we do not have to collect and store payment details and also because your consumer rights are protected by using Paypal.
• You do not have to create an account with us to purchase your goods.
• You must ensure that you supply us with the correct delivery address.
• Your order will only be processed once your payment has been received in full [and we have received cleared funds].
• All products are subject to availability and prices may be varied at any time or removed at our discretion.We will contact you if you have paid for goods that are no longer available or out of stock. If we cannot supply you with your order in an acceptable time scale or you do not wish to proceed with an alternative order, then we will cancel the order and any monies received will be refunded to you.We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any offer to purchase made by you.
• By us offering goods on our website, we are inviting you to purchase our products. In the event that a product is listed or quoted at an incorrect price due to an error, we will notify you within 7 days of the Accepted Confirmation of order with the correct price. Either you or us may then cancel the order relating to the incorrect priced product or you may purchase the incorrectly priced product at the correct price
• We are under no obligation to accept your order (even if the order has been acknowledged and payment made).
• All deliveries will be processed in a timely manner and delivered in accordance with the Delivery info section.
• We will endeavour to stick to the delivery times quoted, but owing to varying factors both in and out of our control, the quoted timescales for delivery are approximate only. We will also not be liable for any delays in delivery by a force majeure event or failure, such as [to include but not restricted to..] weather, strikes, telecommunication or IT issues by you to provide us with correct delivery addresses or instruction.
• It is your responsibility to check the products upon delivery. You will be asked to sign for your order confirming receipt.
• If you fail to accept delivery or we cannot successfully deliver, then you may be liable to additional costs which we will evidence and request
4. Coupon Order
• NOTE: These conditions only apply if you are purchasing through a coupon discount scheme. All other orders WILL BE processed in accordance with our normal terms and conditions.
• Please allow up to 48 hours for your voucher provider and us to activate your deal on our site. If it has not been activated after this time, please email us to politely advise us of this error.
• Daily Deal/Voucher schemes provide the customer with a hugely discounted product. These deals generate high volumes and inherently create slower dispatch/arrivals [which is a small price for pay for the discount received]. Please note the terms and conditions on the voucher deal you have purchased. The voucher T&C’s supersede the Terms and Conditions on this site.
• We cannot process or respond to requests for faster dispatch times outside of either our normal T&C’s or those superseded by the Voucher Offer
• All goods will be sent by a courier of our choice, typically Royal Mail. If you have not received your goods within 21 days from the point of order, we will gladly open a case to investigate this for you.
• The voucher has no cash in value and cannot be exchanged for any other offer or product for sale on our website
• We cannot offer you a cash value refund for the Voucher. You must take up any queries with the voucher partner with whom you purchased.
• You are welcome to purchase other stock items at the same time as using your voucher to save additional delivery charges. However, you may be charged an additional postage fee above your deal rate, regardless to the final purchase price.
• We reserve the right to delay shipment until we receive full payment from the voucher provider
• Although e-accessories do not offer direct warranties on listed items, all electrical products will come with their own manufacturer’s warranty. Any warranties advertised on our website will refer to manufacturer’s warranty only, which you must enter directly between yourself and the manufacturer.
• Defective products can be returned for exchange and the request to exchange must be notified to us within 7 working days from the date you receive your purchase.
• We carefully select products to be entered on to our shop and we also offer a full money back return on your purchase price if you are not satisfied with your purchase or you find the product to be defective [and do not request a replacement].
• You must notify us within 7 working days from the date of delivery to inform us of your intention to return the product.
• All items must be returned in NEW condition, including the box, packaging and all accessories. Note: Products incorporating computer software or serial keys are non refundable if the seal is broken and/or security/serial codes have been used.
• All return postage charges for returned products are to be paid by the customer. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
• Your consumer rights are not affected by purchasing from our company
• IMPORTANT: Please contact us via our ‘Product Return’ section on our website to obtain an RMA number [Return Merchandise Authorisation] to initiate the returns procedure.
Goods cannot be returned unless they have been notified to us with 7 working days and you have received the RMA number. You must clearly mark the outer packaging with the RMA number [Do Not Write or Mark on the Manufacturers Material]. You must ensure ALL goods and accessories are returned in their original packaging and in the same condition as you received them. You are responsible for the postage return and any associated costs.
6. Disclaimer & Indemnity
• To the best of our ability, we will both describe and show photos of each product we advertise to show a true and accurate account of the stock items. There may be occasions where the colour or appearance may slightly differ from the photo on our website as we are continually replacing stock. On any occasion where this may happen, we cannot be held responsible for marginal differences in products supplied. However were are more than happy for you to return your goods for a full refund if you not entirely happy.
• Most products are repackaged to reduce shipping weight and also eliminate un-necessay waste [with exception to Hard Drives and Media Cards which are delivered in Manufacturers boxes/casing]. We ensure all products are treated well and securely packaged for safe delivery.
• The customer agrees to indemnify us against any damages, losses, costs, claim or expenses incurred by any product bought from us in respect of any claim brought against us by any third party, including:
• Any loss, injury or damage wholly or partly caused by the Goods or its use.
• Any loss injury or damage in any way connected with the performance of this Agreement.
• This does not affect your statutory rights